Friday, 9 May 2008

LaPpY

did i say tt i got my lappy already yesterday?
apparently so troublesome with lappy one leh
go to "locked" it so tt cannot be removed
so u can actually see a "metal chain" ard my desk, tts becoz i secured the lappy to my desk
sigh
funny hor. last time i see other ppl also no such thingy one lor
here is different, got to "lock" one
hm.......something is wrong lor

u know why?
coz apparently they allowed visitors, be it consultants or contractors or whoever to roam freely ard the office looking for staff
this is no good practise lor
not like last time got receptionist one.
want to see who also must go thru the receptionist
here is, so good, until u walk in and out of the office ma chiam ur own office lor
luckily, i am seated inside lor. so i am "out of sight, out of mind" muahahaha, i like lor
but just now i heard the admin told our dd tt he is gg to propose to renovate our areas so tt contracts ppl can sit together in a cluster and the planning ppl in another cluster. so won't "fight" so u see, even if monday when big boss is back, so what? even if J and i change seats, end of the day still need to shift again lor.......muahaha......so why are the heads "fighting" for? very obvious lor, just to "win a mouth breathe" so stupiak lor.

my boss also dun care liao lor. she told me just sit lah. why bother......i also just sit lor. i already "moved" alot of my stuff over liao. hahaha.....my personal stuff. including a radio cum cd lor. coz the cubicle i sitting hor, very lonely, so i brought some music there to entertain myself when i am alone in the cubicle, but just realised tt if everyday also got meeting, then end of the day, i dun need music to keep me company lor...... =)) just found out who the planning head wanted to relocate to the cubicle which i am sitting now. coz tt staff of his is sitting at one corner. far from him. so he wanted to relocate her to nearer the unit. but i really wonder, if he really wants to do tt, then why didn't he do so 3 weeks ago???? i really scratch head lor. anyway, i dun care. just give me a seat, let me settle down, bring the docs over and read thru and i am on my way, hopefully =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home