Monday, 23 June 2008

i ThReW a TeMpeR AgAiN.......arrrrgggghhhhh.....

we were watching dvd - hERoeS
then hor, i fell asleep, coz i very tired
then woke up twice in between the show but soon fell asleep
then hor, dear finished the chapter which we were supposed to be watching TOGETHER and woke me up to send me home
and then we were talking and then suddenly he "bashed and whacked" me. dun worry, we were only playing lah i can ta han so i played along with him

and then i almost hit the table behind me and so he told me to be careful
so i just asked him casually what will he do if so happened that i knocked on the table.
then he said "i already warned u lor. so not my problem liao." then i asked if i cry how? then he said "i warned u liao. u ownself still want to knock on it then i will scold u lor"

i knew he was joking lah. but i just kept quiet
suddenly he used a new skill "the sciosser legs" on me and then i fought back lor.
i not the "save oil lamp" ok.
i fought back by biting his "ka chng" hahaha......
anyway, after two three times i was abit piss off liao
so i told him dun play liao but he still continued
fine, then i played along again then he "threw" me off the bed in the sense tt half my body was outside the bed only my legs are on the bed
he was still holding on to my hands lah (if u can imagine my position)then hor, i tried my best to "climb" back onto the bed, but he hor, no assist me to bring me back on the bed. he only "pushed me out" my waist power not tt good lor few sec later, i tired liao. so i just allow myself to fall onto the floor
my head was already resting on the floor and then my shoulder then my body
i TL liao. and told him to stop playing but he still continued playing

NB lor.
i think enough is enough lor so i told him "LET GO OF MY HANDS"
then he replied " i will never let u go"
but i am already lying on the floor,except for the 2 legs of mine which are still on the bed
then i kept telling him to let me go and he kept saying " i will not let u go no matter what'
but if u can imagine my position now, its very tiring to have half body on the floor and the other on the bed and i also not sure whether he knows tt i am already on the floor
he kept asking me to "climb" back up and kept pulling me up
but most of my weight is already on the floor lor
and since i already on the floor how to push myself up
*scratch head*

so i sort of raise my voice and told him "LET GO OF ME, I AM ALREADY ON THE FLOOR. AND MY HEART IS DEAD SO JUST LET ME GO"
i very very angry liao lor
so he repeated what i said abt the "my heart is dead" then he popped his head out and saw tt i am on the floor

but he just dun want to let go the hands, and i am very tired. he continued playing and said "i will never let go of u." then i went "MY HEART IS DEAD, U HAVE TO LET GO" he just dun get it and continued playing and shaking me all these while half body on bed and the other half on the floor. so i got very mad and raised (have not shouted yet) "let go of me and let's go home now"

then he let go of me, and i stood up and went to take my bag and left the room
he quickly put on his t shirt and then came out to the living room and then we left his house
i never talk to him much on the way home
i am very the sore lor

this is not the first time he did this to me
the 1st time was worst, think he doesn't know his limit, so i was "thrown" onto the floor, knees landed on the floor first, and i was very angry. tt time, i told him "i am falling. but he made no attempt to "save" me and told myself if he ever do tt to me again, i will never forgive him

how can a bf do tt to his gf? and worst, he didn't even say sorry . this time i think dear forgot his limits and went too far!!!anyway, quiet all the way home
when i reached home, i wanted to apologise for my outburst. but i told myself, i was not at fault. though i played along but i did told him to stop. just tt he didn't listen. so i told myself if he would just sms me later and tell me tt he is sorry, i will then also apologised for my outburst!!but he just smsed "nite"

i very the sore!!! very the upset!! very the mad (actually not tt mad lah. u know me, i will be fine after a day =)))i just cannot stomach the fact tt he doesn't say sorry......even though i educated him many times tt he must say so if he is wrong or done wrong.......arggghhhhh........

ok. i just want to let off some steam.......=)) thanks for the listening ear though

dear i am sorry tt i threw a temper. confirmed menses coming lor
=P if not, dun think i will get agitated so easily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home