Friday, 20 June 2008

RuLe oF ThUmB.... =))

was working on 2 projects currently
and get to interact with project officers in the officer
got young young ones (just graduated) and old old ones, matured ones, all sort of types......
yeah yeah yeah, u thinking what i am thinking??
hehe =P
dun worry, i will not even think abt it ok
trust me, not my style
and moreover i think my current beau is way much better!!!

1st rule:
rule of thumb, never cheat when u are in a r/s ( not my style, never my style. so u can rest assured. when i stick to one partner, i REALLY stick like a glue.....can put heart. very put heart ok. go ask my friends.)
2nd rule:
knows ur limits. can see but no touch (tts what most of us are doing rite =P)
3rd rule:
respect your partner, yourself and the r/s
4th rule:
be responsible to your partner, yourself and the r/s

if u have any more, feel free to add on to the list =P

talking abt this, brings me to a dream i had
i dreamt tt i was in school (ya schooling again!!) dun know why always in school
anyway, dear came and look for me for lunchie
then i went to the ladies when i came back, there was this cha bo sitting at our table
and then dear asked me what i want to eat and then he went to buy
when he got back with the food, this cha bo suddenly stretch out her hand want to touch his hand but dear pulled back his hands before she can touched him
then talk talk talk, i very the buay ta han liao, coz in the dream, i think i very long no see dear and so was really happy tt he came and had lunch with me
and i think dear knew tt i was unhappy too
anyway, suddenly this cha bo "leap"forward and wanted to ma chiam like hug him, he quickly pulled his chair nearer to me and acted like he was talking to me
i almost want to scold ppl liao
then i told him i dun want to eat anymore
and we bid farewell to ther cha bo and left, the cha bo no die heart lor, she also followed us and then she tried to put her arms ard dear's waist
dear was quick lor, he siam and put his arm ard me and walk away
then i woke up
bloody pork lor........think he did something wrong if not how come i got such a dream.......my dream always tell me stuff lor.........so this time what is it trying to tell me? hm.........*ponder*
stupiak cha bo, dun let me see u again!! muahaha......as if i will really get to see her lor
PUI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home