Friday, 20 June 2008

pIsSeD OfF

i came home just now and went to the atm to withdraw money
but hor, bloody pork lor, my card was retained for NO REASON!!
so i called up the customer service hotline
and was transferred to a lady
she was very sweet and helpful
and i must apologised for being rude to her
but i am so the very pissed off
i dun really remember the sequence and the actual wordings we communicate in lah. but something like tt lah.......=P still i wanna say sorry to her. I AM SORRY =)) hope i dun spoil ur weekend mood

quite surprised she greeted me with my first name
then she asked me what happened. and i told her "i was trying to withdraw money and YOUR machine EATS MY CARD"
she told me tt my card has some security problem and tts why it was being retained and so need to block the card
and i was so pissed off
"what problem? u have to tell me? how can u just block my card?"
then she said tt her system said tt the machine had some technical problems tts why retained my card.
and i went "how can tt be when ppl can still withdraw money from tt machine"
then she replied "sorry madam, but i cannot explained to u why?"
and i was so nice lor, i went "ya i know. not ur fault anyway"
then she asked me the location of the machine. if her system can showed tt the machine got technical problem, u mean the system cannot detect where is my location meh? cannot be rite?
*scratch head*

and then she said she needs to block my card due to security reason so i need to give her my bank acc no.
and i was like "WTF!! do i look like one who bring my bank book with me everyday." i know some ppl do remember their number or write it somewhere. but NOT ME lor!!! =P
i flared up liao and went "i dun have my bank book with me!!"
and she was shocked!!! omg!! why shocked??!!?? common rite??

anyway, then she said she needs some verification
hello??? i already keyed in my ic no. just now lor
whats more u need?
she went and asked me "how much did u try to withdraw just now?"
i already want to bash ppl liao lor. does the amt matter??!?? come on lor!!
so i went "$X. i just want to withdraw money. i didn't key in a wrong pin. and ur machine EATS my card. i am very upset now!!!!!"
and she just replied "sorry madam. why dun u go to any of our branch office and get a replacement immediately"
and i went "ya i also know but which branch open till now? all close liao rite?" it was already 630pm. and she went "actually some of our branches opened till 7pm BUT ALL AT CITY AREAS"
u see lah, not tt i want to be angry or what!! but she made me lor
and she went "if not, we can also send u a replacement card, but will need 3 to 4 days"
then i just laffed. u know the cold laff and went " I HAVE NO TIME TO GO THE BANK. SO PLEASE SEND ME THE CARD"

she was very nice lor. she even went thru with me the procedure to change the pin when i get the new card
and i went "but will u send me the instructions again when u send me the card" frankly speaking, who will remember what she telling me now rite? but she was very sweet lor

and then she checked my mailing address and then asked me any more qn.
and i went "ya. actually i need to withdraw money now so can u tell me what i do?"
and she went "do u have any other ATM card?"
and i was like " I ONLY HAVE ONE BANK!!!" if i have another ATM card u think i will bother to call and made a fuss
anyway, deep down, i think she do meant do u have OTHERS bank atm acc. then she went to check her system and told me "ms chan, actually from our system, showed tt u have a jt acc but u never use it." and i went "ya. tt acc should be with my mum" and she went "maybe u can transfer money from this acc to that jt acc should u need to use the money now."
but in my heart, i was thinking even if i want to do tt but I DUN HAVE MY CARD, HOW TO TRANSFER!!!! omg!!! why me!! i just want to take money for my mum, take some money to spend over the weekends and also save some money!!! what's so difficult abt tt!! what's the problem!!!!

anyway, to cut the long story short, and i dun want to be angry over this matter, i told her "i am sorry. but do just send me the card." she reminded me tt it will take abt 3 to 4 days. and i told her its ok. she kept apologising, i told her its ok not her fault anyway. felt bad tt i was so rude to her. sigh

so our ending was "ms chan, is there any thing i can do to help u?" and i went "actually no unless if u want to loan me some money" =P and she said "sorry ms chan, i cannot help u on tt" i thanked her and then hang up the phone!! what luck!! really upset lor. so inconvenience

u just caught me at the wrong time lor. i am sure that my menses is ard the corner, if not i won't get agitated so easily. ask my friends, they will tell u tt my temper very good one. as good as the rubber band. very elastic one. and the only time tt i threw temper at dear is also near menses period.

sigh..no card, no money!!!! who wants to loan me??? =P
i still cannot get over the reason tt there is some problem with my card, technical problem with the machine, yet ppl can still withdraw money from it. its a monthly routine tt i will withdraw tt amt from my acc lor............arggghhhh.........*shake head* *speechless*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home