Tuesday, 10 June 2008

LuCkY gAl =)

was very lucky tonight lor

left the beautician's house ard 940pm
then i walked to the mrt
and i was so lucky to get a seat in the full cabin
*lucky lucky*
then when i reached interchange, my feeder bus came shortly
*lucky lucky*

then when the bus was abt to turn out of the interchange, i noticed tt the trees were swaying from left to right and the canopy were like flapping flapping. and u can see the pedestrian's hair flying all over the place. (ok i exagerrated on the hair ok)
anyway, i looked up into the sky and was like "wow!! think its gg to rain lor. lucky i am on the bus on my way home"
*lucky lucky*

then at the traffic junction, i saw fallen leaves swirling ard on the road lor. and i was like "please please dun rain yet"
and then when i alighted at my stop, big gush of wind lor
and i quickly crossed the road and walked towards my block and then i felt it!!!!

next moment, pitter patter pitter patter
and it started to rain...........
i am so the very lucky lor!!!
thank god!!
=P

but today at work, i not so the very lucky lor
morning was still ok
till i saw boss's email for me to do a power pt....
sigh, u know me lor. my presentation skills very cmi lor
but luckily got template and also the info requried. so i just cut and paste and forward to boss for amendment (after i come back from the seminar lah)
morning went for an in house seminar
at first mind was still focusing, next moment it wondered off
hahaha
wondered off to my batam trip this coming weekend!!!!!whooopppeeee =P
then i called myself back, and tried focusing again
and before i knew it, 1230pm lor
1/2 hour more and its lunchie time!!

after lunch time, i started to clear emails and then i suddenly saw tt thick black file on my table!!
sian liao lor
so quickly started to vet the draft doc and then before i know it, its 530pm
and i quickly rushed out my 2nd assignment. and then 605pm
and then quickly go toilet, packed up, dinner at BK and then rush for my facial.....
muahaha
damaged of $80 for tonight!!
but i am sure "I AM WORTH IT"
muahahhaha....not advertising for any brand ok. =P

tomolo still got to continue to vet the draft lor
must make sure all in order.
alot of reading to do though =( sigh........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home