Wednesday, 9 July 2008

aQuA AeRoBiCs

esther told me tt she enrolled herself to classes for aqua aerobics
and i went "no jio"!!!
few yrs back i was looking for such classes
but it was located at YWCA or was it at SDS or dun know where lah. but i do remember it was somewhere got of the way one (at least to me)
she told me it was organised by the cc one so she was so nice to provide me the website to check it out

and check it out i did. "REGISTRATION CLOSED" i saw
"wa kao!!!" so sad lor
and esther was so nice again, she volunteered to call and check it out for me
the reply was "NO CAN NO CAN"
bloody pork lor
missed it again.........argggghhhhh

last time nobody go with me and out of the way, so nothing to say lah
this time, got ppl go with and in orchard but no can enrolled
sigh
what is this lor.........
maybe really must start to wear the red thingy again.......hm...*ponder*

1 Comments:

At 10 July 2008 at 9:34 am , Blogger horus said...

I volunteer give up my slot to you lor. You go in my place, just change name la. next week shouldn't be so suay, every wed night duty bah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home