Sunday, 13 July 2008

wHo Do U lOvE MoRe?

was watching the dvd just now
and decided to ask dear this qn
in the show, the uncle was telling his nephew, if he loves the girl more than himself then as a man he should put down his ego and everything for the girl.........

"dear, who do u love more? me or urself?"
"ai yo! of course myself lah. need u ask?"
"bloody pork lor. i dun care, let u say one more time"
"love me or urself more?"
"i dun lie one. i love myself more. why u cannot just accept it? why must say again?"
"becoz tts not what i want to hear lor. so u better say what i want to hear"
"like tt, u dun ask me lor."
arrggghhh..stupiak old man. pui pui pui..........

anyway, dear has decided to get a iphone
=))
he asked me whether i want one too.
so i asked him "u getting for me i dun mind lor"
and he readily went "ok wat. if u want. for birthday. quick register for it now lor"
"pls lor. if u really want to get it for me, u should have registered for 2 sets just now instead of 1 lor."
pui pui pui
think he really loves himself more than me...... =((
anyway, my hdp contract ending next yr lor.
so but the iphone now also no use. no contract, phone will be more exp rite?
anyway, i dun need such a sophiscated phone lor
even though it does look nice tt both of us are using the same hdp..... =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home