Thursday, 16 August 2007

HoW to CuT tHe CaKe??

My beloved niece asked me yesterday " yee yee, how to cut this oval cake into 8 slices with just 3 cuts?" wa lao!! how could i know???!!?? my mama huh, good recommendation leh........just woke up, eyes and brain not "opened" yet and was being bombed by such an IQ qn......

so as usual, me sat there and cracked my brains......left brain crack finished crack right brain. both cracked liao, still no answers, i only got 6 slices with 3 cuts.......*scratch head* this is a primary 2 maths test qn ok......who the hell set such a difficult qn......how would the kids know.....

anyway, since my beloved very good at maths, i decided to let him solved the mystery for me......BAD MOVE!!! as usual, he is so damn bloody smart, within sec, the answer came " 2 vertical cuts and 1 horizontal" .....* srcatch head* isn't this my answer, but i got 6 slices only mah.....smses ding dong here and ding dong there......finally, i decided to give up and told beloved to get back to work, i solved myself.......but i knew tt he will call coz.....telepathy mah.....sure enough, within secs, hdp ring ring ring...................

"hello. how do u normally cut a cake to get 4 pcs?" i replied " one horizontal and one vertical lor. 4 pcs lor." then he asked again" is tt how u cut a cake?" wa lao!! i thought everybody cut cake like this......regardless of how many pcs u want, just cut horizontal and vertical. u want 2 slices, just cut half, want 4 slices, cut one vertical and horizontal, want 6 just cut another vertical lor......as long as form a "X' on the cake, how many slices u want also can wat??!!?? * really scratch head this time"..."ok, if tts how u cut cake, then i got nothing to say, next time i buy u a cake and u cut like that." wa lao!! my fault?? i thought tts how u guys cut cake wat!! no meh? bloody hell!! anyway, normally, i dun cut cake lor, even if its my birthday, i will have the first cut then subsequently its not by me liao.....some kind soul will cut the cake up for me to distribute. early in the morning, first thing leh, give me such a problem!!! anyway, "click" hdp put down. dun want to talk liao.....dun ever ask me to cut cake ok......pui pui pui

finally lunch time, came a sms " to make myself clearer. 2 cuts from the top and 1 from the side".......this one makes me lagi blur.........still the same mah. 2 vertical and 1 horizontal cuts...got diff meh??

anyway, by evening time, when my beloved came fetched me, MYSTERY solved.......the 2 cuts from the top, is to make a "X" on the cake, the 1 cut from the side, is to slice the cake into halves (in the middle, slice across. as in layered the cake, u know tier???) then viola!! u got 8 pcs lor.......got it got it? 4 on top layer and the other 4 on the bottom layer. see, told u my beloved very smart one......tts why i feel so stupiak and then the feeling of being so incompatible flowed into me once again.......... =((

but then again, stephy said, its always like this in the r/s, someone will lead the other will follow. if both also capable and smart, we will be always on the toes to outshine each other, then no ending one...... =)) is tt the case? but if 1 too smart and the other so stuipiak, won't it be tiring to substain the r/s......what if one fine day someone who is smart comes along, the smarter one will feel tt this smart 3rd party matches him better then what can the stupiak one do? cry in the room lor..... what else can stupiak do? sigh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home