Friday, 17 August 2007

BaD dReAm???

had a dream this morning? good or bad i have no idea yet

i dreamt tt i wasn't very happy at my new job place. i think its the work tt i no like. i am new to the scope but ppl expected miracles from me. so dun know what happened after tt, next scene i am back in my ex co. and the funny thing is tt the ppl there uses another type of "glasses" to look at me.......eg. " wa lao!! go out still come back? after the farewell treat and the gift, still dare to come back".... u know sneered at me......so sad hor......then i woke up, hehehe......coz urgent need to go to the loo....... " loo loo, skip to my loo, loo loo, skip to my loo, loo loo skip to my loo, skip to my loo my darling"...... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home