Tuesday, 4 September 2007

wHeRe To EaT.......

who can tell me where to go eat.............sigh.......
i am given this task by my old man "di di chan, where do u want to eat on your birthday?"
wa lao!! this is my old man lor, so LOW MAN TIC rite.......i got to plan for my own birthday dinner........

already saved him a task. dun need to crack his brains to get me a present and instead he threw me one....

ya i know, it is very thoughtful of him and sweet of him to let me decide where and what i want to eat. afterall its my birthday, he only want me to be happy...........but IT'S MOI BIRTHDAY LOR......at least plan a little surprise lor.....like tt also cannot have meh?? or i request for too much things huh??!!? sigh......... *scratch head*

so where to eat huh??

1 Comments:

At 5 September 2007 at 12:27 pm , Blogger Evangelist said...

Eat at www.scripturist.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home