Thursday, 11 October 2007

So BlUr

can u believe it!!
i went to buy the new silkpro shampoo and conditioner.
and hor, sigh...i thought the big one is shampoo and small one is conditioner but only realised my mistake on the bus.....the thought of bringing them back to the store and change makes me so sian....so now i got 2 shampoo and no conditioner......lolz
so blur one......blur ma chiam sotong......

and.........I DROPPED MY HDP AGAIN!!!!! this time its onto the tarmac road lor, the clear hard casing broke.......WTF!! its my second one lor. i just bought the replacement on monday lor....so the very the angry leh. i went ard just now to see which hdp shop got sell and NOBODY sells ok......now got to travel all the way back to ps just to buy one clear hard casing, so leh chey lor....sigh.......but i dun want to have scratches on my hdp leh.....this hdp hor, like very "sway" hor.....red supposed to bring luck lor, but but but..........sigh.........

anyway, yesterday was informed OFFICIALLY tt i no need do property management liao lor. but this morning when i on my hdp "bleep bleep" was wondering who so early smsed me. so i went to take a look, still blur blur ok....then WHOLLY COW!! someone shut down the main power for tt particular unit and they dun have air con in the living room for one whole night......so now tt i am fully awake, i called up the estate and asked the guard there to take a look for me while i make my way down.........he called few mins later and said the main switch off. before tt i have called the contractor who was doing work on the roof yesterday evening, he claimed he no touches the switch or anything. so i said "fine. since its solved then tts it lor" and when i reached the estate, i realised tt some itchy hands went to ripped off the small metal "roof" to the power outlet and i almost faint lor.......already said tt pt very impt must take special care coz its causes leakage to unit below but who the f*** itchy hands went to rip off the "roof".....ripped off never mind, but can u pls cover it back properly or not? rain how?? WTF!! not u kana complain leh, its us lor.........so i called the contractor up again and shouted "someone got touch the aircon lah. the "roof" was rip off, left exposed!!" then he went "oh ya, u like this say hor, i recalled liao. i did it one" BLOODY HELL........then say so lah......walked one big round then say........can die ppl one lor...just like i stab u, then u asked me why stab u, then i said no lor, i no stab then u said then why got blood, then i said ya hor, u like this say i recalled liao, u r rite, i stab u one..........luckily no rain last nite lor, if not i sure scream the whole bldg down down one.....anyway, not my pa sai anymore, i told the owner and the contractor, me no longer in charge pls go look for so and so in future.........washed hands.......lolz....

i took some roof pics lah. will forward to so and so. dun say i what lor......i did my best...my very last best for her......not like her just hand over LIKE TT....so shabbily......hahaha..ok ok lah, she not bad lah, she too busy. office overload her liao......

the day before was Jane's bird day. even though i reminded myself to sms her i still no do it. so yesterday i send her a belated one. and she replied me "thank you. YC also smsed her." then she asked me "u still in contact with YC? he went back to china to work" then i replied "not really in contact. he also no reply my email one. i knew he went back." then she replied me something very surprising "dun know why i have this feeling tt he is still waiting for u." then i faint, i replied "u very funny hor." and she never replied me liao.......

seriously and frankly and honestly speaking, i doubt so lor. how could he still be waiting for me? there was no start or end in the first place. nothing happened. i remembered he once (few years back) told me he has someone in mind, but got some story one lah. (ppl story i dun want to say much. so to cut long story short...) in the end, he asked the girl who she wants, the girl no say and he concluded the ending himself..........sad story?? i dun know, but he seemed ok when he told me...... maybe like he said it is better this way, dun drag......... =)) steady rite? tts why we called him "xiao sa ge".........lolz.... tt was in poly lor *rolled eyes*

YC, u r a nice chap. i think we all know lor. let me copied homework, coached me when i dun understand, do most of the dissertation work and allowed me to eat snake, u very good to me lor....but but but.....i guess u know some things cannot be forced.....i also dun know why no chemistry leh.... anyway, Jane, if he is really waiting for me, then there should be some action rite? he just left like this, no contact, no nothing, then how u expect something to come out of it ???

sigh.......anyway, now i only want a job........hahaha......i just want my hdp to ring ring ring and get a job!!!!!!!! pls pls pls.........god bless lor......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home