Sunday, 30 September 2007

No MoRe "SoRrY"

ok, I AM VERY SORRY
my meeting was dragged and then ended late thus spoiled today's event of gg fishing......
but look here, its not exactly my fault ok
i am really very sorry......

i was told tt my item will be the 1st on the list and then after tt i am all set to go go go
but the chairman went ahead with all the items and thus my item became last and then end of the session, ppl complained abt the F***king colour tt was painted on the ledge " so bright" "so ugly" but look here lor, THE COLOUR WAS CHOSEN AND APPROVED BY THE CHAIRMAN OF THE R&R WORKS so stopped putting the blame on the consultants or even the poor contractors. we are all merely following instruction.......wtH of saying "consultant pls answer this qn poised by the resident?" HELLO?? uncle, i was not in the picture when u guys choose the colour so wtf u want me to say? and theni doubt u want me to tell the already angry and pissed off residents " hello folks! the bright and ugly colour u guys talking abt was chosen by him. so pls asked him"........bloody hell.....i already very good lor. keep smiling and then said " noted will look into it. but the colour was selected and approved before the contractor proceed"

and then tts why whole thing was further delayed and thus i cannot meet u on time to go fishing dear. so wtf of being angry with me? what can i do? u think i want to attend the meeting meh? in my 11 yrs of working i never ever have once late nite meetings or weekend meetings lor. u think i like meh? but its job lor.......what can i do? just like i dun like u to fly, but if u need to what can i do? kick up a fuss?? pls lor. i already passed tt stage of throwing tantrums. and i also know tt u have tried your very best not to fly so often.........i am the sorry lor........ =((

ok, yeah. i forgot. what can a "sorry" do? nothing....... at least to u.....so no matter how many sorry i say, i doubt u will cool down.........but its my job lor. what can i do?? i was also kana play out lor. 1st item becomes last item......i also sat there like a bloody fool.......u were at comfort of ur own home lor. tell u what. maybe, perhaps, in future, NO MORE SORRY from me.......... i tell u lor, it actually takes a lot of courage to say I AM SORRY. not many ppl can do it......and i never say it for fun. i meant every word of it........ but since it has no effect on u. i will save my breath.........

i think i had better get a new job and go go go........cannot go on like this.......either for u or myself.......i also have enough......... =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home