Sunday, 7 October 2007

fIsHy BuSiNeSs

went fishing on sat........
and guess what?
we caught 19 fishes........... *faint*
suk kee rite?
dear said "no need goos fishing skills, just find the area where all the fishes are"


elevation view


plan view



dear was so proud of himself and as for me, well, i also proud of myself. it was a 4 hrs fishing trip lor......me just sat there and watched him fish......... =))

we left the house at 2 plus and reached there by 230pm. then we set up and all and started to fish at 3pm. we left the place at 7pm..........when we got home, dear took out his fish tank, filled it up with water and dump our prized treasures into the tank. then he set up the pump for them!!! pump ok, pump oxygen for the fishes.......he really very ultimate lor........he was grinning from ear to ear tt night lor. and while we were watching RESIDENT EVIL Part 2, he suddenly, and i meant really out of the blue "hey, later advertisement we go take pictures and u put up in your blog ok?".......wa lao!!! got request somemore leh.......*pengz*...anyway, dear also cannot see what i write lor.......anyway, as long as he happy, his wish is my command...... =P

anyway......while we were both busy taking pictures, our armour came into the room.....looking curiously at the fishes.....and our shredder was busy "shredding" the newspaper and looking at armour, who was looking curiously at the fishes in the tank.......*hahaha*


armour the "kapo" dog


"shredder" the rabbit

becoz of yesterday good harvest, dear said "we go fishing again tomolo" so we went. today catch not as good as yesterday.......we caught 7 fishes only......but he was still happy and as for me, still proud of myself lor.....hahaha

anyway, dear gave my family 4 fishes lor.......his mama killed and scaled the fishes for us......thank you mama dearest.......but we still haven't cook them yet, coz my parents dun know what to do with them.......lolz....dear's mama used the fishes to boil soup......ok lah, not tt bad, i think becoz the fish no taste one.......so its the ingredients tt we have to put in to make it sweet lor.....as for the japanese fishes, they fried them and steamed also can. either method of cooking also yummy.....i tried both method.....good good! =P

was so embrassed when my dad kept exclaiming tt the fishes "why so small one"? *peng san" lor.......like what honey said "ppl gives u things, must be humble and polite, say thank you. so tt in future will have more"....so i guess now we all know why i also like this......hahaha!! its inheritance one.....cannot blame me lor......

anyway, thanks dear and dearest mama........ =))

off track a bit.........i was complained at work on fri.......one of the council member called up the office and complained abt me....why? i also dun know........."wu yun"above my head........i took over the projects from u know who? the 1st one, i haven even opened my big mouth, i was asked to be replaced........fine.......this i can understand. the next one, i just send a memo to update the members of things stated in the previous minutes coz u know who never forward me their email addresses despite of my email and sms. then what can i do? i cannot possibly wait rite? so i send by hand to them lor and i kana whack upside down, just becoz during the council meeting on tt mooncake festival nite ( i missed celebrating the festival with my dear ok for tt stupiak meeting), the resident who complained was LATE and he was also NOT sober when he joined us couldn't remember tt i was introuduced and taking over u know who duties.....tts why he called and made a big fuss........" WHO IS THIS GIRL?" bloody hell........fine, so now i am being replaced.......hahaha

actually i dun mind, why? well, coz, no more late night meetings or weekend meetings and dear will not be unhappy lor "u sure u go for meetings or go out with other guys?" hahaha....stupiak old man.....knew tt he is pulling my leg......but shouldn't he be proud tt his gf got ppl want to date......lolz.......

anyway, boss also no tell me whats the decision for now. so i will continue to do lor. but i think what mr chua said made sense. tt u know who didn't do a good job in handing over her projects to me. she didnt tell me or informed me whats the style of each estate's council members........so i just go ard asking ppl and does things which i think is correct but to them is WRONG WRONG WRONG........so its not totally my fault, or should i say it is never my fault.......its u know who's fault and the council members for being so fussy and particular over small matter......

this will reflect very badly on my appraisal.....why? well, even though i wasn't employed to do these but boss might just be trying out and then i kana 2 complains and so to bosses, these are complains and problems, therefore it projected very badly on me lor.....like so many yrs of working exp and yet i cannot handle such simple tasks and boss kept getting complains....think bonus gone case liao......but u think i care? no lor, i am looking for another opportunity.......lolz.....so wish me luck.......

dear asked me to take it easy. its work lor. if u know me well, u know me take it very easy liao. i may be complaining everyday, but when i am face to face with these "monsters" i am still wearing a big happy smile on my face lor.....why? coz its service line....tts why? customer always rite, even though they wrong..... I WORKED FOR MONEY LOR.......so why bother so much....as long as my conscience is cleared, why i care so much......i worked hard for every penny i am earning........so why should i care......u can complain all u want.... if my bosss choose to believe these "monsters" tt me not doing a good job then i have no words to say coz this kind of mgt/co i rather not work in lor.......and moreover, boss have been in this line for so many years, such complains are small to him lor, he should have worst encounter before than these peanuts......

went dinner on fri with al and ke ming.........we went to millenia walk's rakuzen......al was singing praises of the place. but i, seriously, i got to say to me its so so nia.....or its becoz i have high expectation of the place since al kept recommending the place to me.......anyway, thanks al for bringing us there and also for making the reservation.......when we reached there at 730pm, it was already FULLY BOOKED.......walk in customers need to wait.....for how long i have no idea..... =)) after dinner, we walked over to marina square. wanted to catch RESIDENT EVIL part 3.......but the show time is 12 plus so we gave it a missed........as we planned to go fishing the next day, we bif farewell to al and ke ming and left for home..........really am very tired liao........

dun forget, moi ran to 4 sites on thur........and then i actually have cramps on my small thighs on fri nite lor.......worst than preggie women lor......buay ta han........i got to wear flats on fri lor......anyway, while waiting for dinner with al and ke ming on fri evening, me went for foot reflex lor........lolz........

but after fri complain............i guess i will be back to having 2 sites liao.......lol......good good..
just want to say, i never deliberately jeopardise my work lor........for every estate, i really put my heart to it lor........but since not appreciated i also cannot do or say much.........thank you anyway......now i know me not cut out to be a property executive........one career direction change down......NEXT on the list..........hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home