Tuesday, 9 October 2007

HeLlo???!!??

today i am very the tired lor
spend half a day at one site and the other half at another site
my legs so the very the tired lor
so on my way home today from one end of singapore to the other end, i was so the very happy when someone alighted and i quickly sat down. then this auntie who was at situated at the door loudly exclaimed "oh someone took the seat liao!!" and i just stared at her and went "sorry lor, even though u are older than me but today i am really the very the tired so cannot give up this seat to u" and fyi, usually i let others have the seat lor, but today cannot lor.......

then she talked loudly to her friend "never mind, i try to get u another seat." hello??? auntie, ur friend is so much younger than u lor. u dun have to be hero lor. just grab a seat for urself. then i heard her said " i am alighting at raffles place blah blah blah..." then sorry lor, me alighting further than u lor, tts why i just refused to give up my seat even though u are MAKING SUCH A NUISANCE of urself.......anyway, her friend got herself a seat soon and before u count to 10, tt auntie also got herself a seat beside me....i just continued to ignored her and read my story book....she then entertained herself with the ah neh neh who was also standing with me just now " why u dun want to sit? sit lah? u gg where? from work?".....the ah neh neh was simply ignoring her lor, just like me.......sigh.......some ppl just dun get it dun they? auntie, sorry lor, i won't be pai seh one, u can say all u want, coz today i really am very the tired i need to sit esp i board the train from one end of sing and me gg to the other end lor.

anyway, the ah neh neh alighted at outram and then this auntie's friend shouted "auntie come here." then she made her way towards her friend and said "ai yo! no need lah i alighting soon" then why u go over huh? made so much noise......the moment i took the seat till now.......whole train her voice......

btw, just fyi, after she alighted at raffles place, her friend also alighted few stops later.......so dun "qiang" my seat pls......

i got a good pc of news lor
new boss has come to a decision. i am being taken out of the property management side
hahaha
so now i just do my project management
good news or bad news i dun know
good news to me coz no more late nite meetings or weekend meetings. bad news is, it just reflected very badly on me lor. like me so not capable like tt......

so now i can spend my time doing what i am rightfully supposed to do
and also i need to quickly look for a job soon.............my dateline is coming soon and i am still not call up for any interviews........sigh

GOD BLESS ME!!!!!!

dear flew off today
will be back next week
so till then, i will get to sleep early for a week.......my beauty sleep.......
=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home