Wednesday, 19 December 2007

DaDdY!!!!!!!!!

omg!!
guess what happened
we were having breakfast just now at the market near my place. we were talking and laffing and suddenly i burted out "daddy.........." and both of us stopped eating and dear looked at me......hehehe....yayaya, i called my dear "daddy"....... so embrassing hor. also dun know why suddenly burted out...

i recalled one evening, we were on our way to ecp for fishing. dear passed the entrance to the carpark. so he wanted to an illegal turn into the exit. and then a van suddenly turned out and i went "DADDY!!!" hahahha.........damn stupiak rite.....then dear still asked me "ur dad also did this before?" i really canot believe myself1!!

and it happened to me again TODAY!!! *faint*...... =))

i am so sorry dear, i also dun know what came into me.......DADDY!!! sigh...... =P

and when dear dropped me off just now, (ya, he no go work today. he is gg fishing later so he had breakfast with me. so sweet hor), he went "bye bye mummy!" hahaha.....stupiak man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home