Sunday, 16 December 2007

uPdAtE

wonder how did garreth's shower went?
stephy have not blog abt it so i dun know what i had missed
ya ya ya, i no show lor
coz old man brought me fishing at 10am in the morning remember??
once again, i got to say "SORRY STEPHY AND HUBBY GOH AND GARRETH BB!! please accept my sincere apologies" *bow 90 degrees toward the floor*

and next thing is yeah!!!
did u see my new calendar and my chat box lor. both are up and all thanks to AH BOI!!! he just did it for me while waiting for his friends to prepare dinner.....so sweet of him ...... dun bother to ask me how to do it, coz i also dun know....lolz...maybe ah boi u should blog abt how to do the calendar and the chat box thingy.... =))

this week nothing special except for a tue interview and a could be wednesday interview. a PH on 20th and then waiting patiently for reply from DP.......wish me luck and cross fingers and toes...and dear said we go fishing on the PH........*faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home