Friday, 11 January 2008

T3

not the facial foam lor
but our newly opened Terminal 3...........
went there yesterday and met esther for lunchie

now its so convenient to go T3 or T2 or T1 lor
coz when the MRT, either u turn right to T3 or left to T2
and from T2 take sky train to T1 or from T3 take train to T1 or T2 also can........
as easy as 1, 2, 3 lor......
=))
our gahmen just too smart........

anyway, while waiting for esther, there is this drama lor
i saw this policeman "asccoting" this man and another police pushing his luggages.
and i thought "wow!! this man must be a big shot lor"
but hor, becoz i wondered why so many ppl staring this direction
so when they walked passed me, i turned and look
omg!! the man was handcuffed and being led away by the police man lor
and he dun even look a bit like a criminal ok
he is so well groomed even though not in suit and tie but is presentable lor
sigh
why??
standard of living is rising, i can understand.......tts why so the crime rates also increases.....

we took the sky train from T3 to T1 and had popeyes!!!
hehehe
i no eat before lor, so it was my FIRST!!
ordered the spicy chicken but hor, its not as spicy as i thought
bo KFC's standard lor
sorry popeyes, still room for improvement
like what esther said if spicy tasted "bland" then imgaine what mild taste like.......*wonder wonder*

now tt i am sitting here and blogging this, i forgot our ice cream from mac leh.........
hehehe.......so absent minded.
bo pian lor, old liao no can remember things.....sigh
=((
memory is failing me liao.....
actually wanted to pop over the "prize winning" spot to take some pics
u know, the one which was in the papers few days back
couples taking their wedding pics were encourage to go there and take their pics in any part of T3 and submit their entries
the winning one of the couple standing in front of this huge full height glass panel with the landscape behind them, i got to say its beautifully and tastefully taken....good job!!
talking abt job, well, i GOT A JOB!! *jumping up and down*
officially starting on the coming Monday, which is the 14th
reporting at work at 9am and the day will ends exactly at 630pm
well, erm, u guessed correctly
dear said since i stopped work at 630pm then i no longer can have dinner at his place
coz i cannot expect the "whole village" to wait for me for dinner. everyone will be complaining!!!
so i told him i also feel pai seh if "whole village" wait for me for dinner lor, so in tt case we will not meet on weekdays then. meet weekends. =))
he not cruel or heartless lor.
frankly speaking, if i go over his place for dinner, i will like reached there at 8plus, and imagine if i got to work slightly late then i think maybe 9 plus then reach lor
so not very nice lor
and hor, also not very good lor, have been "white eat, white drink, white bath, white sleep, white watch tv, white many things" at his place for years liao....hehe...pai seh lor. maybe its time to white eat, white drink, white bath, white watch tv, white many things" at my own place liao..... =))
i remembered tt day when i told ivan tt i am gg to old man's place for dinner liao
he exclaimed "wa!! good hor. considered as "yi jia ren" already
it send shivers up my spine lor
dun asked me why
maybe the "yi jia ren" very scary lor. maybe still dun want to be "yi jia ren" yet....maybe i have been taking things for granted liao.......nobody has ever said want to be "yi jia ren" with me lor.
maybe i dun want it to be a "well, eventually u two will...." "only matter of time...",u know as in "li shuo dang rang" thingy. maybe i dun want it to be a habit or even a responsibility
like during hotel stay,
i told dear abt the new HDB flat at boon keng selling for $790K so ridiculous. who can afford HDB flats now........and mama went "u know, maybe u all should get resales...."
1st shiver
then his mama said tt she wanted to buy new bed for her son but her son said dun want
then she told me "ya lah. next time u all shift out, have own place then buy lor"
2nd shiver
i was just reporting what i read from the papers, not telling him to get a flat lor!!!
*faint*
maybe should not get "too closed" after all
end of the day, i might not in his plan, i might not be consider as a potential for "yi jia ren" .....
maybe this is what upstairs have planned, maybe this is the time to do it....maybe.....maybe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home