Sunday, 13 January 2008

tOmOrRoW............

starting work tomorrow!!!
so excited!! =P
how am i feeling....well, hehehe, even though 11 yrs in the working industry but for tomolo, i am still frightened coz i am leaving my comfort zone. no longer a QS but doing something else (which i still no idea what is my job scope) but still related to the construction industry. at same time i am also feeling excited coz looking forward to the new challenges awaiting for me.....hehehe
so contradicting rite.....sigh....guessed this is life......

so u must be wondering what did i do over the weekend rite?
i actually wanted to plan for a weekend short trip to either batam(again!!!??!!) or bintan with dear. but i doubt he wants to go as he already had plans to go fishing.
the moment i saw him on friday, he told me "i got a pc of good news and bad news for u. which news u want to hear first?"
i told him "which news u want to tell me first lor?"
then he insisted tt i must decided since i am the one hearing
so i told him to tell me both news at the same time
and he went " tomolo, very early, u, want, fishing, come, with dad, up to u"
so he asked me "good or bad news. u go figure out"
then i told him "tomolo very early go fishing with dad. i no need come is it?"
then he said "ya. if u want to come, u must come early lor ard 9am"
then i told him in tt case, i dun want to come liao".........there goes my weekend trip lor......... =P
still, i went fishing with them lor, tts why have the 17 fishes!!!

luckily, i went to pamper myself on friday lor
i went to trim my eyebrow, did an underarm waxing, foot reflex and also got myself a new pendant........hehehe =P
no time to go shopping to get a nice set of clothings for 1st day of work lor =((
al told me when i started work with pfs. go work on 1st day buy new clothes, i didn't listen to her then so this time round i think listen should be no wrong rite (dun say i pang tang or what lor)..hehehehe =))

today not meeting dear, he gg fishing again with dad
i think i go buy a new top and maybe a watch....
the watch which dear bought me stopped tickling lor
he changed the battery for me liao
but it stopped tickling again
i asked dear to look at it for me twice liao
and the 2nd time he said he sian dun want to check liao
so tts it lor
me of course sad lor. but he dun want to do it, and i dun know how to do it, send to repair man got to pay money lor. so the watch i think, will just sit on my table bah........ =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home