Thursday, 28 February 2008

tIrEd

today moi very tired
actually me everyday also tired
hehehe
=P
but just dun know why eyes will auto pop open and then wide awake till alarm goes off........

these are gg to end soon.........I HOPE
the letter and copy are now lying on my desk, so its now or never!!!
boss won't be in till afternoon tomorrow, so morning, i will just rush rush rush my other work and then when he comes in, hehehe.......
anyway, i intend to throw after work.........lesser ppl ard and can have a chat if he is still in a mood to
sigh
me still feel bad........ =((
why like this..........

many thanks to my dear friends who dropped me emails and ENCOURAGES me!! thank you u all.......i will jia you de!!!
many many thanks to u out there for being so supportive when i needed it......but i definitely need more than support tomorrow. will be a "tough battle" to fight and to overcome my inner feelings. and esp since boss called me last nite and blasted off the phone. he might think tt i did it coz of his blasting off........sigh
everything just dun happened at the rite time.........but what to do? he sure will ask like the others previously "why want to leave? u found a job? why dun u stay till u find a job then?" then what do i say? " personal reason. but not becoz of ur blasting. trust me. believe it. i think i am not suitable for this post after i tried it. so taking a break first. dun want lah. stay on how to find job? will stay on and on and never to part liao" .........so drama hor me....who knows boss already expected it. so he just looked at me and stared hard into me and then blast off away.........sigh

dun worry, i dun feel bad or anything when boss called and scolded me. i am so immune.......wonder is it becoz i have "see far far" tt i can't even be bother tt i am being scolded and shouted at. hehehe. i only have many ???? floating ard my head. coz is it my fault?? no lor.....definitely not.........someone passed me the envelope containing the tickets and asked me to help her distribute them. i did it and boss flew off his top "why never consult me? why no informed me?" hello?? is it my responsibility to to it? i am just helping someone to do it. so now u know why i no angry, coz i simply bo chap.......lolz tts my working attitude now. very bad rite? how to move far and high.......will always stay in ground zero lor

sad tt i am gg to close a chapter here........sigh.......great place to work in, great environment, ok coll(s), actually the filipinos are very nice. and tt left hand woman seemed to open up to me liao and warming up to me too!! what can i say??!!? i am just so friendly and approachable.......i decided to "throw" her a birthday party before i go.....she is a mar bb........and just taking the opportunity to say farewell to them........now i am wondering should i stay on and just rot or WHAT!! i definitely cannot go back to be qs liao, i dun want to go back. then what can i do??!!?? sigh......maybe should just go along with my feel..........either into contracts or be a project executive......but definitely i want to be on the owner's side liao......definitely......... =))

my next chapter, stay home and rot.........hahaha =P think its so much better......

anyway, thanks u guys for all the support ya!! i will just have to do it tomorrow, whether i like it or not. throw already, talk if he wants to and then go home, enjoy my weekends......muahaha =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home