Monday, 28 April 2008

SiLlY mE

after we got back from our fishing trip last evening
i saw a missed call in my hdp
got number but no name
FINE!! ignored lor. coz if no name, means not registered in my contact list means i dun know the person so if its urgent, he or she will call me again.

as i was holding on to the hdp and talking to dear, he happened to walk pass and i almost hit him
he told me "u better be careful with the hdp lor. later i knock u, the hdp drop, tts it lor. u will spoil the hdp"
then i told him "the hdp u bought for me one lor. for birthday. u better dun spoil it. anyway, if spoil, then buy new one lor. i already know what i want lor"
then he asked me, almost immediately "what u want?"
then i very "gay kiang" and went "next yr birthday then tell u lor" *cheeky look*
then he paused for a sec and then gave me a funny look and then cheekily told me "ok lor. then this yr no birthday present." and he laffed and walked out of the room......bloody pork!!! hahaha
then i ran after him and said "i dun care. this yr also want present. i thought my birthday over already lor"

hahaha... silly me!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home