Wednesday, 14 May 2008

wHaT's ThE BiG dEaL???!!!??

sigh
today also dun know what happened, L cried in office during lunch time while talking to boss
so ITS BIG NEWS!!!!
everybody who knows her flocked to her cubicle and asked her "what happened? why no can "kan de kai""
she just smiled and said "small matter lah. nothing"
i also kaypo to know why, but apparently, everybody is lip tight lor

630pm when we are getting to go home and i also just ended a meeting, J told me tt she saw an envelope on boss's table........OMG!!! WTF!!!! is it what we think is it?? also dun know lor. but soon will know.........hehehe =P

then this one small thing. coz does not affect me. what really affect me is J told me tt she still cannot get use to it and if she buay ta han she will go go go........omg!!! i told her not to keep thinking of the neg stuff. look on the bright side. and when i asked her "will u get a job first before u go or what?" her reply "just go lor. afterall, last time also like this." then i exclaimed "wa!! u rich lor!" she can be jobless for 1 yr leh. what say u?? she more suk kee than me ...... =))

i really wish she will stay on lor. afterall, if she leaves, who is gg to "hang in there with me"?? and who is gg to be my lunch partner?? most impt who is gg to listen to my complains!!!!!
sigh......maybe have to "chop" esther liao.....lolz........ =))

1 Comments:

At 15 May 2008 at 4:27 am , Blogger horus said...

reserve me for your lunch partner and listening ear, is it? can, no problem one. :)

But my lunch hour is erratic cos when have meeting with client, it will drag -- what to do, start late cos the client think they very big ma, can anyhow waste contractor's time! -- or i'll have inspection with client and must walk with them etc. :P

but really, just call me when you are free for lunch. If have walkie talkie, better still cos you can call me on private line. But must wait ok?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home