Tuesday, 17 June 2008

sCaRetY CaT

u won't believe what i saw on sun fishing trip
i saw a SNAKE!!!!!!!!

bloody pork lor!!
scare the shit out of me

as it was low tide, so i told dear tt i want to go over to the other end to feed the fishes
he approved and i went
then i saw many fishes (those sharp mouth type) in the water and ran back excitedly to dear to tell him
he told me "ya i know. i saw it just now"
so i sat down and continued to read my magazines

then i decided to go for 2nd round
and dear said ok
when i reached the end, i didn't see the fishes
after searching for a while i saw some fishing near the entrance of the dam
and decided to walked nearer to the end
as there is this BIG hole in the grd, i being kapo as usual, looked in and saw NOTHING
hahaha =P
then as i lifted my head, i saw IT!!!

bloody pork lor!!
it got such a BIG head lor
it was moving its head left and right, in between the rocks
and i was like frozen
but inside my head i knew tt "sy u better run lor"
but my legs just couldn't move
then with all my will, i mastered my strength and turned and ran all the way back
dear saw me and asked me "what happened"
told him i saw a snake's head and it was so so big

then he told me "then u better sit here dun go anywhere"
so scary lor
i will sit still lor
still dare to go meh
told dear i not scare of cockroach but i am very afraid of snake
he still dare to tell me"next time, see a cockroach will ask u go kill ok?"

i saw many ppl gg to that corner to fish lor
and ppl coming down from that corner
and i was so scared tt the snake will come out lor
imagine it hid itself at the grass!!
wa kao!!
step on it and u mati lor

wonder who can we call to catch it?
nea or the zoo or polisi (police)??

but frankly speaking, after awhile, i told dear "can i go back there and look at the snake?"
he was very quick in his reply "dun want lah. later get bite then u know. sit here"
who is the scarety cat??hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home