Tuesday, 17 June 2008

FoOt PaIn

sun my left foot as usual very pain lor
so i told dear to help me press on it
even instructed him tt no matter what just keep pressing on it
and he did just tt
i tell u lor, it was so damn painful but SHIOK
pain until shiok lor

surprisingly after tt, my foot not tt pain lor
and i was quite happy with the result
but dear commented why the foot so swollen
and i told him "i always tell u tt my foot pain. but u dun listen. tts why i dun go gym. but u insisted tt i must go. so i go lor"
then he said me lor "excuse"
but he kept laffing when he saw the swollen ball on my foot lor

anyway, monday morning, when i woke up
omg!!
i tell u, the foot pain was gone, but my knee cap was so painful
i couldn't bend my leg
ok, i can bend, but i was painful lor
and even if i lay on my bed, the moment the knee cap touches the surface of the bed, i tell u lor, like tt also pain

bloody pork lor
i rather the ball on my foot pain than my knee cap lor
sigh
what have i done!!!!
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home