Thursday, 20 September 2007

BrAiN dEaD

dun ask me why
coz i also dun know why
me is confirmed the brain dead.......
very tired......must be haven gotten over the NITEMARE of yersterday...
Zzzzzzzzzzzz..........

talking abt nitemare
i had a dream on sat
its a funny dream =P
told dear abt and he just laffed it off.......
in my dream, there was only him and me
we dun know go where and then came home
dear said " u sleep first"
then i "ok lor"
then i fell asleep. then someone came into our room. i blur blur can see tt its a woman lor. and a big boobs one lor
then dear told her "why u come in? she is sleeping, dun disturb her"
then she said "its ok. never mind." and next moment i heard her said " kiss me"
and dear went " no cannot. i cannot kiss u. u want to kiss, u find someone else"........me is so proud of my old man lor.....and all these while me still sleeping
then tt cha bo hor, buay ta han leh, she hor no give up she walked up to dear and kissed him lor
and hor, tt bloody man hor, actually kissed her back.......KNN!!!
then i remembered i cried cried cried, and in my dream, after crying, i fell asleep.......lolz.....in dream sleep, in real life also sleep......

after i told dear abt this dream, he said i very good leh. after crying can sleep. but i thought whoever cried will surely fall asleep lor? rite??? its very tiring to cry ok......u think what.......chey!!

anyway, the issue is not i cried and slept after tt...the issue is WHY THE HELL DID U KISS HER BACK AND WHO IS TT BIG BOOBS!! bloody hell.......think me under huge stress and pressure recently.......

looking forward to a good and relaxing weekend........ =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home