Wednesday, 12 September 2007

HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOuRs TrUlY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! =p

Still have no idea where to go for dinner later.....any surprise?? any sincerity?? hm......still too early to say.....but he did warned me" cannot think of a place then we come home eat"......so touched leh......KNS......

but i got a watch from dear yesterday. thanks dear!! i asked him " is this my birthday present?" and he replied "NO".........it's a red strap watch........not digital but i will still wear it afterall like what honey said, "sincerity......" since he got the sim to buy then i must have the sim to wear.......he very cute one lor, he said "even though its imitation pls dun wear it to bath or go swimming ok but can wash hands lah" pls lor, think i cukoo or what...... since when u see me wear watch to bath or swim.......old man.....never pay attention....=P but thanks dear......i love the watch and u too!! =)) steady bo.......

stephy also very nice, she got me a little something. said we shall arrange for a dinner either on thur or fri.......so sweet of her hor. preggie and yet took the time and the effort to buy me a little something and have dinner with me.......think should have tell more ppl of my blogs then i can get many presents and free meals for the month of Sept.........lolz.......

anyway, the 1st person who wished me wasn't old man, he smsed me and said he forgot to wish me........luckily got the watch if not.......hm...........*evil grin*......it was MY SISTER who wished me lor.......send an sms all the way from Shanghai......tt reminds me, maybe i should request for a NEVERFULL bag......what u say *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home