Thursday, 6 September 2007

CrAzY me

guess what did i do??

after the site inspection today, me actually took a bus from the west all the way back to east........
ya, i know......what the hell am i thinking rite? esp i cannot take long distance bus, will have the head spin and vomit feeling......... but i did it!!!!!!

whoppiiee........(give myself a pat on my back) =P

actually, along the way, i did want to give up.......when the bus passes buona vista, i was telling myself why not alight and take the mrt instead. but i decided to finish the journey which i started.......then at commonwealth again the thought of alighting came into me, but i told myself to hang on........

subsequently i wanted to alight at outram(which i didn't) , raffles place (which i missed it) and city hall (need to walk very far so i didn't alight) and finally bugis (also need to walk so i "refused" to allow myself to alight) mrt stations............ i told myself not to give up afterall its already half the journey and its already 630pm........i almost want to fall asleep on the bus by this time.........

by 7pm i was at PARKWAY PARADE......ya, by now i think u guys will think "why u so free huh? gg to be 1 yr older liao but still no wiser." i knew i could have been home earlier than tt if i not stubborn to want to take bus home....sigh....me and my persistance..so i presumed will reached home by 730pm. true enough i touched base at 730pm. bath, have my dinner and its 8pm !!!!!!!!!!!!

so moral of the story is " if i want to do it, i can be that determine to get things done it my way. only a matter of want or dun want nia"

and just in case u wondering and want to buy 4D....the bus licence plate is SBS7345K..........go go go..go STRIKE it big!!!!!!!! dun forget me when u strike it rich ok *wink*

=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home