Wednesday, 19 September 2007

ToTaLlY wIpEoUt

i am very the exhausted and mentally drained........
the 8pm meeting sure not an easy task
i am sure Z is very happy tt tonight is her last nite with the monsters!!! =P
the cm really sharpen their knives just for tonight lor

poor Z, she really kana "butter and kaya" for no reasons.....tt ah pu really too much lor. keep trying to find faults with us. and for goodness sick, i just joined the co so whatever happened before me is not within my controls so stopped making things difficult for me.......what not in the contract, what no advise accordingly, what no check before hand, why u guys need to pay the contractor whatever amt tt we certified, pls lor.....u engaged our services then u must trust us!! if u dun trust us then why bother to engage us.... omg!! my head aches again!!!sigh......bloody hell....

what u mean tt we need to send u my cv to screen thru first. how do u know tt i am capable or not.....this is not up to u to say lor. as long as my boss thinks me ok, me is ok lor...not for u to say.....u can say all u want, 101 reasons why u want to replace me but pls dun doubt my capabilities.....

every report wants my boss or Z to sign...i can understand tt boss's signature lah. but i am taking over from Z lor, so why still need hers?? and she has other commitments else where so cannot be here anymore so pls accept the fact......if u want her to stay here then fine with me!! call my boss tomolo and i will be out of here...... =)) i also buay ta han

anyway, true lor, as u said, why the contractor is doing more of the talking than me. so we not pro like tt but dun u understand its the norm tt contractor does the reporting of the progress in the industry. sure it made us looked stupiak why we dun know the progress meh? but let me tell u this, we know, just tt the contractor can gives u guys a more detailed presentation!!! pig head!! we only monitor the progress, the workmanship, the quality, scold the contractor, control the contractor for u coz u are too busy to do it so u guys paid extras for ppl to take care for u. and i tell u, my take pride in my work ok.....every amount which u paid is worth every cents of it.... =P

anyway, sorry lor, i wear skirt just like ur great grandma, grandma, mama,wife, gfs and aunties, and tt doesn't mean tt we cannot do a guy's job......and pls dun get me wrong, i am not trying to say tt "men and women are equal" lor...coz there is never equal lor even twins have slight differences...so what if u claimed tt u have "nothing against me, its the co" then u call my boss tomolo and said u want me out of the project coz i wear skirt and not pants lor, i will be very delighted to go go go..........

and just for the record, i also have nothing against u too......but just tt becoz u were expecting a guy, i think i will not give any more face next time if u dun show me a single respect......i will shut up and refuse to talk to u bunch of LOSERs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home