Monday, 10 September 2007

UpRoOtEd

clap clap clap
well done......very the well done
the politicians managed to uproot M and transferred her to site for "till further notice"
what did M do or what happened tt this thing happened??
anyway, i also dun want to know. so dun get me involved......
sigh......anyway, the old man in the room, sigh..speechless i dun want to talk abt him.....another cukoo one

anyway, whatever politics they are playing why dragged me in??!!??
and WHY ME??
just becoz i am new or what
but pls lor. i am not someone whom u guys think can be pushed ard even though i am easy gg one lor
i am employed to do X so dun expect me to do Y or Z

after lunchie, M happily handed over everything to me, including the ic, birth date of the man in the room. then this and tt, to the contacts of the vendors.....and i went " hey! sorry but i dun want to know all these. i just want to know the contractor's list. the rest i am not interested coz i am not a sec" then she went tt sooner or later i will be one.....sigh........trust me, i will be gone before tt day arrives..... i tell u, she was happy to leave......so she will not engaged in any tug of war with the politicians.....imagined when she was asked to hand over the work to me, i can sense tt she happy lor. work little and yet earn same amt of salary everyday, who doesn't want rite? sigh......politicians......why play such game? what do u guys gain from it?

u happy only nia, me sad lor.....anyway, not to worry, i will find an ideal job soon........ =)) god bless me.......

after all the hoo ha this morning, the old man in the room told me " want u to try out doing property management?" i was shocked!! what is this lor...tts not what i was employed in to do.....but never mind i gave him a chance, so i asked "ceo, so what is my main scope?" "what u mean?" he gave me a blur look......so i tried again" i am now currently doing this so this new thing u want me to try out is it side track or what?" " oh, dun u worry, i will give u 2 projects to try out. then slowly phase u in. will not immediately put u in charge of the properties one" wa lao!! another bomb!! WHY ME!!! this co and mgt really waste my time!!!i just want to do what i want to do.........why cannot just let me do what i want to........time to diligently start looking for a job.......

remembered my dream which i wrote in one of the blog entries........dreamt tt i dun like this new job......and viola!! now i know why......told u, my dream dun play play one lor, really means something.......

too much havoc today.....even the "peanut man" also can find a job...my heart almost cannot take it.......sigh..anyway i got 3 months. i will monitor for 3 months.....then decide what i want to do...... =)) to stay or to go.......pay wise is good, work wise also good......but politics not my cup of tea.......

on a happier note. today wy, al and angela treated me to vienna for my bird day......too bd angela cannot make it, she lao sai.......hahaha.......so the 3 of us chit chat and have a wonderful dinner. food so so nia........alot of varieties but not fresh lor. could have be better......anyway, thanks for the dinner!!

now i feel sick lor. sore throat leh.......either i sang too much yesterday or ate too much for the past 3 days........hehehe........got to drink more herbal tea?? hm..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home