Monday, 24 September 2007

I wAnT tO sCrEaM

i really cannot stand the blackies lor
i just instructed them to clean the walls and floor with detergent last week coz one ang mo tenant complained and ............

yesterday the supervisor called and said "i personnaly supervised the cleaning and all in order now. clean"........so i thanked him coz i was like "wow!! so fast service" and hopefully the ang mo will be happy with the cleaniness

but OH BLIND ME!! i went down and inspect myself coz i still have my reserves abt them and WTF!! instead of the black 5 finger prints all over the bloody wall, i have now a world map!! wTF are they doing? trying to ruin my rice bowl is it?

how can u tell me for F***ing goodness sick tt u were on site to supervise the bloody cleaning and inspected and check all in order and then called me to go down and see........

u called this cleaned? u called this supervised?? i tell u lor, its f***ing telling lies.......and i bloody cannot accept it.....if this wall belongs to ur house, u think u will let the issue go so lightly

so i called him and made hell lot of a noise and he still dare dare rebut tt the tenant is unreasonable tomolo meeting he will be bringing up this issue to the chairman!! hell to u lor!! i dun care even if u complain to LKY lor, the fact is tt this is ur f***ing hell job and u f***ing hell PLEASE do a good job............even if the tenant is fussy or unreasonable tts beyond the pt here. the pt here is tt, from 5 finger markings on the wall, u developed into a WORLD MAP!!!

and let me tell u this, the tenant actually took out some jif and a sponge and went down on his knees and cleaned the bloody stains and the floor and within secs.......VIOLA!! its gone.........i gave such simple instructions " please use the detergent and wet cloth to clean the stained walls and also some detergent to remove the staining on the floor tiles" as simple as 1, 2, 3 so difficult meh??

u made my life difficult, u will have to pay back double lor.......this i promised.......

then today dun know why i think its complain day leh
so many projects kana complained.
whats wrong with the ppl.....
sigh

all i can said its tt its the MC's fault lor
if they could have followed my instructions to clean the floor after painting everyday, take precautions and measures when doing their work and bloody hell i will not get so much complains.....

i just want to do my job and take my salary. make my life difficult, what good does it do for u. why so difficult i just dun understand, simple instructions lor. u want a simple life, me too . u make things difficult for me, u go answer for them........

me blood boils........sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home