Wednesday, 5 September 2007

FlY, fLeW, fLoWn................

went to peek at stephy's blog before i came in
and i couldn't help laffing........*lmao*
not abt the breast pump or the neverfull LV bag lor...but becoz of "MY OLD MAN" =))

i guess not many ppl know who is "my old man", so not to keep u all in suspend, me is going to reveal the mystery of "my old man" if u still dun know who.........and he is NOT my dad......lolz

"my old man" flew off today.......5 days working trip to.......(OMG!! i dun even know where the hell he flown to)........erm......anyway, whatever, anything....... =)) so stephy, now u know who "my old man" is?? hahaha

my dad will NEVER rememeber our bird days except for his own.......he will tell us "hey! let's go to where where where to eat. i saw the advertisement, very good and cheap leh" HELLO??!!?? saw only and know its very good, then no need to go eat liao lor........lolz..

anyway, back to "my old man", he be back on sunday evening and i am going out with gang for my birthday celebration........volunteered to go fetch him at the airport but he said "dun want lah. later u come fetch me then i still got to send u home so troublesome" u see lor......said he low man tic, really low man tic lor.......never ever miss me once.......sigh.....stupiak old man
=P

before he left this morning, only one sms "do u want to buy anything?"....wa lao!! so romantic lor...... no wonder i love him so the beri the muchie........ thought he will say something like "u take care. enjoy urself....dun miss meeeeeeeeeeee...........blah blah blah" and he just asked "do u want to buy anything?" i waited whole morning for the sms and its only THIS???!!?? well, at least better than none.....guys seldom expressed themselves or perhaps they dun know how to. they expressed themselves differently........no wonder the saying men are from mars women from venus......*clap clap clap. well said*

and i think some one from US recommended a place for us to go on my birthday.....but erm.....we are in singapore lor.....so erm..*scratch head*...but also thank you for reading my blog.......if u can find me, then oh dear!! one of these days dear will also find me.......then i really omg!!! think i better sing some praises of him in my next few blogs........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home