Wednesday, 19 December 2007

My FaUlT??

was complaining to dear abt the interview yesterday
dear said "always complained abt the interviewers, i think the problem lies with u. u dun know how and what to say. need to talk back to them sometime. and no need to answer everything they asked. asked them back what's the rational of asking you that qn but u will still answer if they can give u a reasonable reply"

sigh, tt sets me thinking, does the fault really lies with me...........
the interviewers were like really doubting my capabailites when i told them tt all these yrs, 11 yrs to be exact, i have been running projects on my own, from the beginning to the end. but u can see that in their eyes there are like "many ?????", real or not they must be asking. hello?!!? i might not looked my age but i am in fact 3X liao lor......so what if i do look younger than my age but its not fault. so dun doubt my capabilities ok. i cannot always be at the low level, i must move up up up lor.......afterall, 11 yrs in this line, time to move up lor.....sigh....and i was just telling esther, if i looked older than my age, then ppl will said "wa!! u so old!!!" then dun want to employ me liao...see lah, how to please everyone......sigh

think so far the only interview i went to and no complains is the DP one......i was all praise for them lor..hehehe....too bad, my hdp no ring ring ring lor.......it a waiting game.....coming to a week liao. still no news then means game over.....

maybe its really my fault....all my fault......i also dun know.....need to really think abt it...... when i ZZZZZZZzzz

gg for an interview later...its for a temp post with the gahmen......at qi's office building.....anyway, the result is expected lor, will not get the job ..........lolz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home