Tuesday, 15 January 2008

sHaGgEd

yesterday worked till 7pm
today, sigh, worked till 8pm, reached home abt 9 and i am so the very hungry lor
and did i tell u tt my mum forgotten to cook my share last nite
wa piang!! the moment i opened the lid of the rice cooker i almost faint on the spot!!!
so little rice, how to make it.......
i even reminded her in the morning before i left for work tt "I AM COMING BACK FOR DINNER" and she forgot!! omg!!
pengz san lor.....
i think tomolo will work till 9pm liao lor....getting later by the day....sigh

anyway, i told myself to "take a break" tomolo, hehehe, since boss flying. so i "own time own target" finish the work assigned to me. surfing the net is my "expertise" but this time i am really stumped!! sigh......called my friends to help me afterall this is networking rite......hehehe

anyway, today my boss told me "HY is my Right hand man and i want to make u my LEFT hand!!!" OMG!! tt means to say i cannot get to sit on his lap but LN!!!! hehehe.....no lah just kidding. its really a very big hat for me NOW!! even though i really looked forward to it. and i must work hard towards tt goal!! cannot let anybody down. afterall i said i want to make myself "INDISPENSABLE" rite? hehehe =P wish me luck then!!

there is this little story which i want to share lor
remember my hr, edmund chan? well, he started off working in the acc dept as a temp even though he is marketing trained. after his temp, the co offered him a post in the hr citing tt they feel his niche is in HR. so he took up the challenge and one fine day he was offered a perm job and now he is there for 1 and a half yr. comes 6th feb it will be his 2 yrs anniversary in DP.

wonder what DP stands for? well it stands for design partnership......we have 500 over staff in singapore and 700 over all over the whole..... big family huh? but before i see it with my own eyes, i think we just listen bah

today was a busy day for me
i was rushing like mad
attended 3 meetings all prior to last min informed by boss
and had a lunch in meeting, no proper meal lor
just crepe.....how to make it!! =P
anyway like i told al, wy and angela, FREE lunch so who cares!!! hehehe
but i dun fancy such lunchie lor
afterall its only my 2nd day here
but if i want to be LEFT hand then i think must sacrifice lor

i told myself, tomolo go home on the dot since boss not ard
and i shall go shopping
i passed by the U2 shop in citylink on way home
and i tell u SALES!!
the sweater which i bought for $39 or $49 hor, is now on sales for a freaking $19 lor......*faint*
and the tops which i "bu she de" buy the other time are now all on sales or happened to be on sales!!! also $19.... jeans for $29. selected pants also for $29!!! and then jackets gg from as low as $37 to as high as $79.......whoppppeee......just wat i looking for lor......... =))

told myself not to spend too much coz VD coming lor
i have thought of what to get for old man
but am sure will get scolding from him for wasting money lor
=((

tt brings me to another story
tt day old man said we are so different
we dun have a common interest
i like to spend money, he likes to keep money in his bank and look at his bank acc book every now and then
i like to go shopping but he dun like shopping at all
and i went "huh? shopping?" sigh he dun know me well enough lor
i dun like shopping unless i need to get something lor. and spend money!! omfg!! if i dun like shopping how could i be spending money
but its somehow true lor coz hor, i rather spend money on food!!! =))
then he said i like to see concerts but he feels tt its a waste of money
but hey!! i dun watch any ah pig, ah dog, ah ox concert lor.
and i also no watch for a long time lor
=))
come to think of it, we really no common interest. actually he pointed this out in the early stage of the r/s but i heck care lor. u have own interest, i have own interest, we have our own breathing space lor. but really, no common interest leh...... =P how huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home