Monday, 28 April 2008

ReCeSsIoN or InFlAtIoN?

was telling ivan and ah boi to quickly secure a job now
esp they gg to graduate soon
and ah boi said some of his classmates/school mates already secured jobs before they even graduate lor
some send resumes but no calls and some simply haven start yet
ah boi was lucky bah, he managed to go for few interviews (as far as i know its 2) and so i guess he got to brush up his interview skills.
as for ivan, i didn't hear anything from him. but did remind him to buck up and dun slack behind. what is all the good jobs kana taken up

and tt reminds me, ivan is so like me. i remembered when i was in my final yr in poly. most of my classmates already secured a job or are looking for one. i still lazing ard and have no sense of urgency to get one. even after graduation when all have started to work, i was still gg for holidays with my sec friends. hehehe.........then after when everything die down, then panic strikes me!!! hahaha.......coz nobody has time for me and i was like WHAT AM I GG TO DO NOW!!!

so how i got my first job? it was thru jerk's friend, "space man". he was attached to this firm for his industrial training. and he told jerk tt the co and the boss and the coll are nice ppl. so after his assurance, he passed the contact number to me, and the rest is history........ =P

so i guess, no pt rushing the boys to get a job bah. it will all settle down soon....... i just remind them to cast a wider net, they can pick and choose later on and most impt is to attend as many interviews as possible so tt they can improve on their interview skills and also same time know what they will be ask. =))

stephy was telling me the other day tt US market not doing very good and soon we will be affected. there might be a recession and then ppl might be out of jobs and so its better tt we secure a job before quitting.
Recession, no joke abt it lor. all will feel the heat no matter which industry u are in lor. coz there will be link some where. sure to be affected indirectly. u know as in domino effect....one after another will topple.

on the other hand, for the past few days, papers keep flashing "INFLATION"!!!! everything is gg up, up and away!!! rice, eggs, veg, fish, meat, u name it......all gg up. only thing tt is not gg up is our salary and who knows, will either get freeze or pay cut!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

so should we be worry for the R or the I?? anyway, R or I, still got to get a job lor. coz we all still need to eat!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home