Tuesday, 26 August 2008

AdDiCteD??

think dear is very stressed at work
he has been gg to the jackpot room and "pulling the handle" after work
yesterday told me he "lost an iphone"
just now told me "lost another iphone"

sigh, i am totally speechless
frankly speaking, i dun mind him playing
but he has to know his limits
and when to stop
as in, enough is enough.....no buts and no ifs........

i will really be tl if he got addicted to it
really, no joke

imagine last time tt one hor
can play the jackpot until no go home
sigh
i really got so mad with him
esp tt time he told his parents tt he is with me and end up when his papa called me the next day, the cat came out of the bag
i immediately called him and gave him a pc of my good sound mind
i also remembered once his papa said he has to go down personally to the club to get his son back home.......*shake head*

i really hope dear knows his limits......
and he is not addicted to "pulling the handle" but i dun mind he addicted to me........lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home