Tuesday, 26 August 2008

bLuNdER

i made a blunder at work today
dun know why i uploaded a confidential dwg to the net
omg!!
KW was mad at me and before he left my cubicle he went "all effort wasted. fought 2 weeks with XXX for nothing"
i was sad.....its like a blade cut thru my heart
i didn't want to blunder up the thingy
i was also fighting with them just tt the most fierceful battle was fought during the 3 days i was not ard......
i can understand how he felt
esp its his 1st tender.
but to me, maybe i "see very far?", it already went out, there is nothing i can do abt it. so why not just take it lor. be steady abt it
but for him, maybe he had put in so much effort to do this tender tts why he was so mad with me

J told me next time he can make me angry but i cannot be angry with him
so tt fair and square..........
lolz
arggghhhh.....no can be angry?? how to rite?
well, what to do? i made him mad.........
but i am also feeling sad now lor
=((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home