Tuesday, 26 August 2008

CoVeR mYSeLf??

esther told me to cover myself
but how to?
she told me what to do but how can i start a link.......*thinking very hard*
then i think like god send, the email came........
i took the opportunity and ride on it!!!!!!!!!
yippeee!!!!!!!!

"SY, can let us know when the contract doc will be ready for signing? the LA was dated XX May and the contract doc is long over due for the signing. is there a time limit for the doc to be signed"
wa kao!! now dun shoot when shoot rite........so loaded my gun with the bullets and there i go.........weeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
"PS, i have asked F to compile the doc after the LA was issued. she only forwarded me the doc last week and told me tt there were missing sections eg. XXXXXXXX which she is still looking for. should any one have the infor, pls kindly forward to her for her immediate compilation"
and i cc to the WORLD AT LARGE........hahaha

in fact, i did not want to do tt, but i have no choice, coz PS emailed to his head and supervisor so i had to do it too!! i cc to DD and buddy lor.........he got ppl protect, i also have lor

anyway, then i went to look for ps to explain and he told me he happened to have an extra copy with him. and i told him extra? i dun want copy i want original. and when i flipped open the doc, i was like "ps!!! this is the original doc u r holding on to leh" and he went "ai yo!! why u never ask me in the first place" and i was like "ya lor, dun understand why F dun come and ask u but just tell me "i dun know. i dun have" *shake head*

anyway, i quickly passed the doc to F and told her to compile. she asked me who has it, i told her "PS lor" and i walked away. it just showed one thing lor. her mouth inside got gold, cannot open and asked

but, do i care?? no lor, coz i covered myself........hahaha
*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home