Tuesday, 26 August 2008

GoT iT!!

i collected the iphones today!!!
hehehe
wanted to take a pic of the white and black phones
but hor, not my phones lor
so not very good rite
must hand over to the rightful owner in TIP TOP condition!!
=))
i queued for 1hr just to collect the iphones lor
was informed tt iphone dun allowed us to use corporate rates to purchase the plan
sigh *shake head*
no have then no have lor, i also not getting iphone
hahaha
*beam beam*
so u asked me "chio or not?" my reply is "its slim lor, but i not gian"
hahaha
buy for me, give me, maybe i may consider using it........lolz

i also bought the snow skinned mooncakes from raffles hotel!!
one for dear's family and the other for me
ks recommended so i try lor
told ks "need the mooncakes to score pts and get myself married off this yr"
and he really believed me!! muahaha.......

so today, i accomplished what i went out to do........
except i have no more hands to buy my shoes
hahaha
wanted to get 2 pairs of shoes actually
but left hand iphones, right hand mooncake
sigh.........therefore everybody happy except me.......... =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home