Tuesday, 26 August 2008

LovE me, Love Me Not

we saw this couple at the fishing spot so so so "romantic" leh
i think the guy bought the girl a bouquet of roses
and they were at the bridge, standing there, and talking
next moment, i saw the girl passed one stalk of rose to the guy
dun know what they said then "threw the stalk into the sea"
and then slowly, one by one, all the stalks went into the sea.......... *shake head*

"wa!! u see them so romantic leh. come here with the rose to "u love me, u love me not"
"siao lor. throw money into the sea. might as well give me the money. and ppl hor is throw the petals one lor, not the stalk"
"ppl is ppl. this one different mah"
"siao rite? u love me, u love me not, if go by the stalk, then no need to throw lor, count will do mah. odd or even" *shake head*
how can make it like tt, i cannot take it lor
really waste of money, even though, i know now not season so flowers are cheap......
but imagine, the guy so romantic bought u flowers leh, then u threw them into the sea to romantic??!!?? i just dun get it!! might as well, give me the money.......

anywa, then i saw the girl holding on to the last stalk of rose and she starting to peel off petal by petal and throw it into the sea........wow!! si bey buay ta han liao, lao liang wa really want to go slap her wake up!!
anyway, suddenly, the couple embraced each other and i no see liao
really *shake head*
so the final answer from the flower must be "HE LOVES ME" lah, if not, the guy where got chance to hug hug......hahaha *evil grin*

out of so many stalks, this is the CHOSEN one, and then the sign is "HE LOVES ME" wa kao!! i think the guy must have having heart attack before the answer is out leh......

hahaha
funny hor
i own self see show own self add in the dialouge leh
hahaha
just for entertainment sake

anyway, tt reminds me
i asked dear yesterday afternoon this
"also dun know why i love u leh"
then he said "ya lor, why huh?"
and i said "i dun know. sigh"
"so now u tell me lor. we discussed this qn now"
"i also dun have the answer. why not u tell me why u love me then"
"i love u, coz i can whack u and bully u mah"
"wa kao!! so many ppl out there to bully why me??"
"becoz u let me bully u lor. then u own self "song shang men" free one why dun take, tts why i choose u lor. no matter how i bully u, u still loves me so deep"
*rolled eyes* "who said i love u deep deep?"
stunned!!!

hahaha.......
can u figure out who said what and who is stunned?
=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home