Tuesday, 26 August 2008

TrUsT Me??

on my way back just now,
these 2 girls approached me and asked "which bus go to blk XXX"
and i went "both buses also can go actually"
then the taller one went "but i want to go to the bus stop behind block XXX"
"oh, then its this one"...........the bus door closed and driver drove off.......
the girls then went "ohhh" and went to q up in the bus lane lor

the taller one told the shorter one to stay in the q while she go and check it out
and i was like "duh! asked me and dun believe then ask me for what?"
anyway, few min later, their bus came.......muahaha
the taller one has not returned, so the shorter one no choice has to get out of the q and called the taller one
then when the passengers almost all went up the bus, the taller one ran back and said "ya, this is the bus"
so instead of being 1st in the q, they are now the last fews to get on

well, it just teaches me a lesson
not sure abt u lor.. but it taught me
"if u ask me, then trust me, if u dun trust me then dun ask me"
*losers*
hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home