Wednesday, 19 December 2007

WHY????

so unbelievable!!
i was on my way back from the gahmen's interview just now
and i got to tell u, this interview, i have no complains lor
the 2 interviewers very nice person. =))
must thank SF lor if i really gotten the part time job.....hehehe they looking for candidates who can commit for abt 5 months
i told them, (honestly, as usual), as i am now quite selective with my job application, i only had 4 ineterviews so far. so if any of these 4 (which i have to say 2, coz the other 2 is like, i have strike them off liao) offered me the job, i will take it up. but if they select me i will commit myself for 5 months with them unless something interesting comes along......so contradicting hor. but i just want to be frank with them tt if i really got a perm/full time offer, then i will have to give up the temp one. i dun want to lie or be dishonest. and who knows, after 5 months, i might find myself a perm job with them leh... =))

anyway, back to the main topic of the day
think it was at eunos tt the hdp ring ring ring
then this very rude (or maybe i should said she very gan cheong) briefly intro herself and i went "oh yes." i dun even know wtf she was mumbling but i knew tt she was from yesterday's INFORMAL meeting place
then she went "can u come down now to meet the dean. he is free NOW. " i looked at my watch, 430pm. if i rushed down, it will take me one and a half hour which means to say, 6pm i will then reached XXX. so i went "i am so sorry but i cannot make it NOW." then the most unbelievable part came " WHY?".......WTH!!! perhaps its a very natural reaction to go why, but do u need to be so shocking and sound so unbelievable? was just telling esther, do all gahmen ppl goes ard being shocked and unbelievable??!!?? so i went "its so last min and i already have an appt." (ya ya ya, i only meeting dear to watch national treasure lor. no big deal!! but its a big deal to me coz i "begged" him to watch it with me tonight) then she went "but dean is only available today coz he is flying off tomolo." then i went "i am so sorry. but i really cannot." bloody hell, it then occurs to me, "when u need me u so desperate, when u dun need me, to hell with me rite?" bloody toad!! anyway she told me "hold on a min" and she shouted to the person behind " ta bu ke yi" of course "bu ke yi" lah. u think what? i already said, i do need a job, but i am not hard up for one yet.......i am not hanging high high up there to sell lor, coz what do i have to sell? basically nothing, i am just a down to earth person, looking for a living. tts all......then she said "ming tian or friday?" then she came back on line and told me " we will contact u again" then she click. rude rite? i then dun want to work with such rude ppl lor.......*rolled eyes* i remember when she first call me up to arrange for the informal meeting, she was so nice and sweet. then she called me like 3 times to change the timing of the meeting, i what also can. allow her to change. now hor, just becoz i cannot make it, she changed colour, ma chiam like chameleon lor. anyway, she only booked with me tentatively on fri if i got selected lor. so today is like, last min, so should i entertain... no lor.......all my closed friends know tt, i dun entertain last min gathering or outing one.....u wait long long lor....maybe will entertain...=P

wonder if really gotten the job, will dear send me to work and back home too *wonder wonder*
anyway, i told esther, maybe becoz of this "sorry but i cannot make it NOW." will cost me a job...... =o) but do i care.......nai......not now......hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home